How We Review Online Casinos
When we come up with the online casino ratings at South African Online Casino, there are a number of factors about each online casino that we look at, including:
- How locally defined and SA friendly the casino is – Because ‘local is lekker’ we include this factor in our casino reviews. This is important because these casinos give you the option to pay and be paid in ZAR, and are hence considered South African Rand casinos. Also casinos with a South African flavour offer payment methods that are most popular in the South African market. Another bonus is that the websites have a South African portal, making them ‘Proudly South African’.
- Quality of bonuses – It is the norm for an online casino to offer an introductory bonus and other types of promotional casino bonuses. We base our online casino reviews on how attractive the welcome bonuses and special promotions are at our chosen casinos.
- Strong customer service – Customer service is an essential part of a successful online casino because it’s important that any issues or queries are resolved immediately. The things we look at are whether a casino has 24/7 support, which is vital because online casinos are international, as well as at the types of support that are available. The casinos in our online casino index have exceptional 24/7 customer service and a variety of customer service options, including live chat, email and phone support.
- Branding and user experience – An online casino with a sleek, high-quality look-and-feel is more likely to be rated highly by us at South African Online Casino, Casino.com for example is such a casino. Appearances make a really good impression in the online casino world and players enjoy using a casino that creates a favourable user experience. Even more important than the branded look-and-feel is how easy the casino is to use and navigate. If the site, as well as the casino download application, is easy-to-use, quick to install and navigate, and provides a smooth gambling experience, it will be ranked highly.
- Deposit options and withdrawal times – We also rank online casinos based on their deposit and withdrawal options. To be included on South African Online Casino, a casino needs to have a good variety of payment methods available. But more than that, as mentioned, they need to offer payment methods that are most applicable to the South African market. It is a must-have that a casino accepts South African Rands for both deposits and withdrawals. Another factor that we consider is how long a player needs to wait to receive his/her withdrawal.
- Reputation and licensing – There are certain regulatory bodies that monitor and regulate the online casino world. We only accept casinos that are correctly licensed and that are approved by the leading industry regulators. All of our recommended online casinos have impeccable reputations and conform to industry standards. Playtech casinos all adhere to the highest of standards and represent some of the best choices available to South Africans.
With so much choice out there on the web, it’s easy to get caught up in information overload. At South African Online Casino we have looked into a huge selection of online casinos and have come up with a list of the top online casinos for South African players in our online casino guide 2014.
Because everyone has different preferences, we have rated each casino on a variety of factors. You can investigate each of these casinos by visiting our online casino review section. This will make it easy for you to decide which the best online casino is for you based on what is most important to you in a gambling arena.